CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a boring day..........


Dudes... another 5 days countdown b4 goin back to New Zealand. Yet another boring day at home...I was webcaming with Collin Lee (in US) all morning...HAHA....for anyone who read this, he asked me to tell u guys not to forget him...he misses u all like hell...WOOO....

My luggage packing is around 60% done...just waiting for those days to pass...sob sob... I'll continue to keep my blog updated time to time during my stay in NZ. Hope to keep in touch wif u guys and gals oways. Love u. Buh bye...

2 comments:

Collin said...

Ky don't fake around man. What about the bars.. the hot chicks.. the beer u told me. You sound anxious to go back when u talked to me leh. Enjoy first eh, responsibility comes later right? Don't play until rice become porridge again o.

Collin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.