CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday!! 19 liao....

lul...me and monkey!

lul...me...

I'm 19!! HAHAHA.....siao ad... i got another year's 'passport' to see things tat adult can see le...lul...

Erm...we did bbq... Fellars who came was FRANCIS, YI CHIANG, NAZRAN, AMANDA, WEI YIN and of course WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SIIIIIIIIII....lul.... btw, thnx everyone for celebrating for me...Huey, ur shirt was nice, i got another pyjamas d...T.T thnx...Chiang, thnx for dancing for me...小雨伞rox...ur W910 rox too... Naz, thnx for eating my chickens... Amanda and Wei Yin, thnx for helping me out on sasauges... MARILYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNN....lul....thnx for showing up and help to make me smile...(0^.^0) haha....

Dudes....i really can bbq REAL NICE CHICKENS! so many ppl love it...T.T....i was like....sob sob...

Really wished that time flies faster when i'm gone to NZ...really GOTTA miss u guys and galz...Sob sob... DUN CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA~~

Dunno wad to write liao....read next post....nicer...VALENTINES tmr...haha...CIAO!

4 comments:

Nazran Arvind said...

wazzzupppppppp

~Samantha Lee~ said...

more pictures!!! haha =D
happy belated buffdae~~

~Samantha Lee~ said...

btw, get a chat box plsss haha

chan yc said...

wakanabe...woot woot...miss u too ky...
rmb, juz a blink of an eye..=)
frenz foreva...