CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bye bye... sob sob...

Auckland airport entrance...


Brunei airlines....SUX, airpocket made me SICK...

T.T... sob sob....finally left malaysia ad... Wad i cant stand is...i saw my mum looking at me until i pass the gate where we nid to put our passport and go through de, she din cry, but just leaning at the side bar...after i walked through the gate...i peeped down to look at her...i saw her hugging my father and i knew she had a really really hard time....i was like....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Really felt like crying while leaving... but tahan get o...haha....sob sob...HAHA....SOB SOB...T.T ^.^.... damn pelik.

I departed from KLIA to Brunei at 2.40pm... reach brunei at 5pm ... transit brunei to auckland at 7.35pm and reached auckland at 4.46am malaysian time (9.46am auckland time)...

Went to school to do some re-enrolement stuffs after a damn terrible flight, hate brunei Airways. I'm glad that i took my keyboard together with me...Woo...HAHAHA...sob sob... i miss my GF so much (rose...lul...marilyn....haha...)

Anyway, i'm all good now, to my monkey, dun too wry, i'm all fine...must EAT ar...i dun wan see monkey kut teh when i go back...

Eh....GUYS, SAGIL SAGIL WOOO.......... 2 years balik SAGIL, dah ajak awal awal ar...hehe...sob sob....finally....bye bye....sob sob...T.T (^.^)....T.T sob sob..



2 comments:

chan yc said...

fuck u where's my name....diaoo

Bryan said...

...here...me emo wif lyn lyn...paiseh...u canot enter...hahahahhahaha...